Fees Due 1 February 2017
The GCYO fee structure is very competitive with an average cost of approximately $4/hour per rehearsal. There are no additional fees for Concerts or Tutorials. To assist GCYO in the management of its own finance responsibilities, we offer a discount for all on-time fee settlement. We hope all families will choose to take advantage of the on-time discount offer. The following fees apply for 2017.
Note: if audition fee remains outstanding, please add to the following balance.
|Group||Fee with discount
if paid before
1 February 2017
|Fee with no-discount
if paid after
1 February 2017
|Little Big Band||$420||$485|
An audition fee $35 applies to all musicians or if there is a start later in year, a $35 administration fee applies.
In respect of the GCYO fees, please note the following:
- The fee applicable at a start date anytime during (regardless of date joined in the term):
Term 1: 100% fee
Term 2: 75% fee
Term 3: 50% fee
Term 4: 50% fee
- Should a musician participate in a 2nd or 3rd Group, an additional cost of $180 applies for each additional group selected, regardless of when the musician joins the second group (no discount applied). The second group is considered the group with the lower annual fee. E.g: if a musician participates in YS and BB; the second group fee is applied to BB.
- The GCYO offers a one-off $50 family discount (where more than one musician/sibling performs; not per musician but per family). This is applied once and not per musician.
- All musicians must be financial members to attend rehearsals and/or other GCYO activities and events
- Fees including audition fees are non-refundable
- Fees do not include instruments, uniforms or tours
- The GCYO will compassionately consider written requests based on genuine hardship; requests must be received before the first rehearsal of the year
- Please note that Musician Fees do not cover damage or loss to instruments; private insurance must be carried for all personal items
Fee Payment Method
Please direct deposit monies to the following account:
Bank: Bank of Queensland
Account name: The Gold Coast Youth Orchestra Inc
Account number: 2030 1230
BSB: 124 199
Ref: musician name